Wednesday, December 2, 2009

~~(^-^)

* "True"

I wont talk
I wont breathe
I wont move till you finally see
That you belong with me

You might think I dont look
But deep inside
In the corner of my mind
Im attached to you
Im weak
Its true
Cuz im afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cuz my heart keeps falling faster

I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true

You dont know what you do
Everytime you walk into the room
Im afraid to move
Im weak
Its true
Im just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know u met me?

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited

This is true..

hmm...dis song..sumone had dedicated to me..long...longggg time ago..
at that time..on that moment..i never realized..
how he wants me to understand and trust him..
more than i shud..

but im juz too stubborn..
alwaiz wanna more..
and then..he went away..

sumtimes...
rite now...i feel sad...
missing sumthing that i really want..his love..most of all..i want HIM!!

but now..
sumthing more than my feeling..
more than my love..n my passion..
i shud apprecite my live better than before...
therefore...
i would never ever look back and thinking bout yesterday again..
even the memories still there..
but my future will never be the same!

let by gone..be by gone..

aduyaaaiii...
apehal laaa mashitah abu bakar ni...
tetiba jumpa lirik lagu ni plak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tAk puAs atI dengAn issue ini?? siLa Lahh berteKak..=D