Tuesday, January 18, 2011

story of two brothers~

i ve come across with this short story about two brothers, and found its interesting to share with u guys !

David received an automobile from his brother as a birthday present. One day, when David came out of his office, he saw a young boy admiring his car.

"is this your car, Mister?" he asked.

David nodded. " My brother gave it to me for my birthday."






The boy was astounded. " You mean your brother gave it to you and it didn't cost u anything ? Boy, I wish that I could be a brother like that. "

                                            







                                                    ----- End of the Story----

*believe me when i DID SAY IT IS A SHORT ONE*

but...did u guys get HIT with the same things that HIT me when ive read this SHORT story my dear friend??

*atleast u knows where is my point >> with the bold n bigger size ive chosen for sure !*

yeS! that it is!

how the boy wish to be a brother like that!
to be the person TO GIVE !
GIvE lorr...Let me repeat it again! 
G.I.V.E.


ohh...all these while..we always thought about receiving...




No comments:

Post a Comment

tAk puAs atI dengAn issue ini?? siLa Lahh berteKak..=D