Wednesday, November 4, 2009

l0Ve ch0oseS U~

If you find yourself in love with someone, and that someone does not love you…
Be gentle to yourself, there is nothing wrong with you, but love just did not choose you to rest in that someone’s heart.

If you find someone in love with you and you cannot answer that love..
Feel honored that love has came by and called on your door…but gently refuse the feeling you cannot return, as love did not choose to settle in your heart.

If you find yourself in love with someone and the love return…it still can happen that love chooses to leave..do not try to reclaim it and do not asses any blame..let it go.
Despite the pain, there is a reason and meaning to this…you cannot choose love by yourself,

LOVE CHOOSES YOU.


For the person that I used to love, but never knows that I used to love him before…
Thanks for let the peaceful of love just resting in my heart for a while..
Anyway, you are someone special to me..used to make me pleased with my own dream world.


For the person that used to love me but I failed to return your love….
Sorry for my incapability….
I am honored to take your adore...but just love does not lay fully in my heart for you..


But most importantly, for the person that I used to be in love to…the person that we used to spend our day and life together to, thank you so much for giving me a wonderful time and wonderful thought in my memory..thanks for teaching me something grateful in my life…even it hurt me so much when you leave me, but now I realized the blissful of our part.
Love…thanks for choosing me!



Whether we realize it or not,
everyone we know is very special to us.
When we look back on our younger years,
we will remember...
the people who went to school with us,
the people who made us laugh,
the people who hung out with us when nobody else would,
and the people who made our lives much better simply by being a part of it.

There may be somebody who is thinking about you RIGHT NOW and wishing that you were around. That's the wonderful thing about friendship-you always feel loved and cared about.

For every second spent in anger, a minute of happiness is wasted.
A fight may come and go very easily, but a friendship could last forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment

tAk puAs atI dengAn issue ini?? siLa Lahh berteKak..=D